We respect the privacy of personal data protection and we fully appreciate the necessity for appropriate protection and management of such information. We therefore endeavor to protect personal data, in accordance with the following principles.
(1) We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the related laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China, and educate and train employees to handle personal information properly.
(2) We take due care when acquiring personal data.
(3) We take safety control measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, data destruction, data falsification, data leaks, and any other risks.
(4) We continue to work to protect personal information and we take measures for improvement.
We do not provide or disclose customers’ personal information to any third party except when
(1) The individual in question gives his/her consent; or
(2) The law requires or sanctions it; or
(3) The information is provided in such a way that it does not enable any individual to be identified; or
(4) In the event of emergency, specific personal information shall be disclosed for the protection of public’s lives and property.
The website will not be liable for any lose arising out of personal data or information leaked, stolen, lost or tampered due to network line problems, hacker attacks, computer viruses, government regulations, etc.